Russian Volume Training Course Information
Welcome to LBV Professional. We are a successful Eyelash Extension Supplier and the Training Team behind all successful LBV Pro Lash Artists.
Delivered by Fully Accredited Beauty Guild Trainers, we offer fast track accredited courses in Eyelash Extensions that allow you to get insured with ease. Regardless of this being your first beauty course or whether you are simply building your skills. We have the support available to you that ensures you will be guided step by step to becoming a confident and successful LBV Pro Lash Artist.
Taught by highly experienced LBV Pro Master Artists, they have a wealth of experience to share with you as well as a high quality LBV Professional training kit!
Eyelash Extensions have taken the beauty industry by storm. LBV Professional is passionate about providing you with best standard of training so you leave the course feeling confident about your new skill. We want to make Artists out of you.
You can expect to:
- Learn about the contra-indications and contra-actions prior to treatment
- Importance of allergy testing and how to do it
- Importance of client cards and Data Protection
- Explanation of the Eyelash Kit
- Information about LBV Professional lashes and adhesive
- Practical session including a demonstration of how to apply lashes to a training head
- Practical session involving working on each other to apply LBV Russian Volume Semi Permanent Eyelashes
- How to make fans with perfection
- Different methods of lash placement, how to achieve different looks.
- How to achieve hybrid look
- Removal of Eyelashes
- Questions and Answers
- Awarding LBV Pro Lash Artists certification in Eyelash Extensions
- Advice regarding Insurance
- Introduction to the LBV Pro Team for ongoing support network
About the Kit:
The LBV Pro Team are excited about their products, here is what you will receive to set you on the right path to becoming an LBV Pro Lash Artist.
- 3 x trays of handmade faux mink PBT lashes, 16 rows in each tray
- LBV Professional fast setting adhesive
- 10 eyepads
- 2 x Vetus Pro Tweezers
- Disposable Facemask
- Micro Tape
- Jade Stone
- 20 Mascara Wands
- 100 Microfibre Brushes
- Lash Ring and Holder
- Oil Free Eye makeup remover
- Eyelash Sealing Serum
- Aftercare Advice
RRP: £120.00 and all including in your course fee to ensure you can make the most out of your training and spread your artistry to your clients.
This kit will enable you to produce at least 10 sets of gorgeous lashes, this is a minimum of £45.00 to be made by you.
Average charges for a set of lashes range from £40.00 - £140.00 per set.
Site should have:
British Beauty Guild Logo on
British Beauty Guild Accredited Trainer