Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- LBV Professional
a) “LBV Professional” is the trademark or registered trademark of LBV Professional and/or our affiliates in the U.K. and in other countries.
- b) The material on the website is copyright to LBV Professional or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the website for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication without our written consent.
- Contacting Us
a) Our contact address is:
LBV Professional 704 Borough Road, Prenton, Wirral, Merseyside CH42 9JE
You may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0800 9159007
- Web Site Information
a) We have tried to ensure that information provided on the website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- b) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained on the website or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Description of Products
a) The description and specification of products on the website is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- b) We may correct any error appearing on the website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
- Ordering Products
a) You may order products from the website by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
- b) We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
- The Price and Payment
a) The price of the products will be the price quoted on the website at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
- b) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted on the website at the time we accept your order – unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
- c) Payment is made by credit card or PayPal at the time we accept your order. (the payment methods we accept are listed on the website at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- d) Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mispriced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Delivery of Products
a) We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- b) If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- c) If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 7 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- Cancelling Orders
a) You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 7 days after your products have been delivered. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation.
- b) If you cancel your order after we have despatched the products, then you must return the products to us at the address mentioned above. The products should be returned in a reasonable condition and at your own expense. We recommend the use of a Recorded Delivery Service
- c) You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected.
a) The products advertised on the website are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and also for business re-sale.
- b) The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- c) Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Discounts/Promotions. Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes. Offers run 00:01-23:59 UK time. If you have a problem with a code or making an order please email email@example.com during the promotional period (not after) so we can honour your discount the next day. Free shipping is for UK, Highlands/Islands only.
- Customs, taxes and other fees
International orders may be subject to Custom, Taxes and other fees. These charges are not the responsibility of LBV Professional. The customer will be liable to pay in full. It is the customers responsibility to check the potential charges and organise payment for any Custom, Taxes and other fees incurred prior to receiving the goods.
- Professional products
When making an order we do not require you to send us your certification before completion. When you make an order, this constitutes that you are confirming to us that you are qualified and that LBV Professional hold no liability for incorrect use due to not being professionally trained for the products in question.